WiseStockTrader Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
Welcome to WiseStockTrader. By accessing this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Code of Conduct govern WiseStockTrader relationship with you in relation to this website. The term 'WiseStockTrader' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Each person is entitled to one WiseStockTrader account only. If WiseStockTrader's administrators or moderators suspect that an individual is operating more than one account that person will be permanently barred from the site and all accounts connected with that person will be disabled.
- You agree to maintain a valid and functioning contact email address at all times and to make that email address available for WiseStockTrader to send you occasional email communications. If you do not maintain a valid and functioning email address or refuse to accept email communications from WiseStockTrader your account will be disabled.
- You agree not to use this website to post anything which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, deceptive, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- WiseStockTrader management reserves the right to deny, cancel or suspend your access to the website at any time for any reason.
- The owners and management of WiseStockTrader do not approve of or endorse in any way the views and opinions of its members and do not assume or accept any responsibility for, and shall not under any circumstances be liable for, the accuracy of any information posted on WiseStockTrader.
- Site moderators are unpaid volunteers who assist in enforcing the website rules and they do not represent WiseStockTrader in any other capacity. Their opinions are entirely their own and do not represent the views of WiseStockTrader. WiseStockTrader will not be held responsible or liable in any way for their views.
- WiseStockTrader is not a provider of securities advice, does not conduct any securities or investment advice business or deal in securities whether on its own behalf, as a representative or agent of any other person or entity.
- You agree to grant WiseStockTrader a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license to display, in any form, any content you post on WiseStockTrader.
- No content from WiseStockTrader may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, syndicated, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without written consent from WiseStockTrader or the author of the content.
- Members of WiseStockTrader are not permitted to advertise or promote products, services or websites without prior permission from the administrator.
- If you include hyper-links to other sites, you may be seen as endorsing the material on such sites. It may be advisable for you to warn people accessing other sites that you do not endorse or take responsibility for material in the hyper-linked sites. WiseStockTrader is not responsible for and does not accept or assume any liability for the content contained on any other website linked to in any post.
- If you own or have some other interest in a security, or you have any connection with a securities issuer that you might benefit from, you must disclose that fact. For example, you may be entitled to receive direct or indirect commissions, fees or other benefits from a financial product or service provider; or you may be associated with a particular securities issuer such as by being an employee or director of a securities issuer. If so, you must disclose that fact in your posting.
- If WiseStockTrader managment finds or reasonably suspects that you are making illegal or unauthorised postings, your right to make postings will be withdrawn.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material on WiseStockTrader unless the copyright is owned by you or by the forum owners.
- No member of WiseStockTrader is permitted to make postings as a licensed investment adviser, or as a representative of a licensed adviser.
- Because of the nature of the internet, it may be hard to identify or locate the person making a posting. The person may also be in an overseas jurisdiction, so it may be hard to take any legal action against them.
- You will have no access to dispute resolution schemes to recover any losses you may suffer by relying on the content in any posts on WiseStockTrader.
- WiseStockTrader reserve the right, but not the obligation, to enforce the aforementioned Terms and Conditions of Website Usage.
- This Terms and Conditions of Website Usage may be revised or updated from time to time without notice to you.