Horizontal Line for Amibroker (AFL)
1. Copy the AFL to amibroker formula folder
2. Start Amibroker, You should now see the
the charts menu.
3. drag and drop the AFL in new blank chart.
4. From the insert menu add horizontal line.
5. Double click the horizontal line and change label as RE.
6. add another another horizontal menu and label it as SU.
7. Now, you should see the Buy/Sell signal
Submitted by senthilkumaranms over 3 years ago
- Intraday Trades
- Support & Resistance
- Yancedolly Bands - how to catch chickens ? - strategy part 1
- Automatic Support and Resistance with Channel
- Support/Resistance Modified
- Tom DeMark Trend Lines
Please login here to leave a comment.