HARMONIC PATTERN DETECTION using ATR type Peaks and Troughs for Amibroker (AFL)
/* HARMONIC PATTERN DETECTION using ATR type Peaks and Troughs
Automatic Detection of Harmonic Patterns – Gartley, Bat, Butterfly and Crab.
Original code by firstname.lastname@example.org, see:
file: Harmonic1.1.afl (2009)
Modernized by E.M.Pottasch (Dec 2016).
- Using ATR based pivots instead of fractal based
- Improved visualisation of the patterns.
- Nomenclature of variables, constants and arrays, adjusted
following code from David Keleher.
- uncompleted pivots given white color
- multiple issues of the original code corrected for
The original code was based on “fractal type pivots”, this
code uses “ATR type pivots”. This code also includes a time
frame factor. To fully understand how to interpret a pattern
use the Amibroker playback utility and see how the patterns
Submitted by empottasch about 1 month ago
Please login here to leave a comment.